China Instrument and Control Society (CIS) is a leading academic organization in measurement, instrumentation, control and automation in China. Founded in 1979, located in Beijing, China’s capital, CIS serves as the bridge and contact link for scientific and technical professionals.
With 42,000 individual members, 2100 group members, 44 subordinate professional branches, 30 local sections, and 15 Specialized working Committees, CIS publishes eight academic and technical journals on measurement, instrumentation and control, and has hosted MICONEX (International Conference and Fair for Measurement, Instrumentation and Automation) annually since 1983, providing a forum for innovation as well as science & technology awards.
CIS play an important role in build bridges between Chinese governmental administrations, industries, scientists, engineers, researchers and manufacturers.
CIS designs, promotes and encourages membership by:
1) Certifying industry professionals
2) Providing education and training
3) Consulting on technical projects
4) Fielding market surveys & research
5) Publishing technical papers and articles
6) Enhancing professional leadership and personal career development
7) Hosting conferences and exhibitions for manufacturers and companies
8) Evaluating science & technology awards
9) Developing industry standards
CIS is an important platform for the government to serve scientists and manufactures.It has a professional seivice team, together with rich resources platform and efficient communication channels, we are willing to help you find the most suitable partnes in China market.