China Instrument and Control Society
Founded in 1979, the nonprofit organization China Instrument and Control Society (CIS) is the leading academic organization in measurement, instrumentation, control and automation in China.
With 42,000 individual members, 2100 group members, 41 technical divisions, 29 local sections, and 10 Specialized working Committees, CIS publishes six academic and technical journals on measurement,instrumentation and control, and has hosted MICONEX (International Conference and Fair for Mesurment, Instrumantation and Automation) annually since 1983, providing a forum for innovation as well as science & technology awards.
Located in Beijing, China’s capital, CIS is a bridge between Chinese governmental administrations, industries, scientists, engineers, researchers and manufacturers.
CIS designs, promotes and encourages membership by:
1) Certifying industry professionals
2) Providing education and training
3) Consulting on technical projects
4) Fielding market surveys & research
5) Publishing technical papers and articles
6) Enhancing professional leadership and personal career development
7) Hosting conferences and exhibitions for manufacturers and companies
8) Evaluating science & technology awards
9) Developing industry standards
CIS is an important platform for the government to serve scientists and manufactures.It has a professional seivice team, together with rich resources platform and efficient communication channels, we are willing to help you find the most suitable partnes in China market.