Department: International and Public Communication Department
Position: International and Public Communication Specialist
Location: Haidian District, Beijing
Job Type: Full time & Internship
Under the direction of the Director of International and Public Communication Department. The role of International and Public Communication Specialist is responsible for the management and administrative tasks related to:
· Manage communications with related government departments, industrial associations, research institutes, universities and manufactures domestic and abroad.
· Design and draft corporation plan, Implementation and executive cooperative projects with the governments department, collaborate with local governments to implement industrial program or marketing campaign.
· Initiate communication and cooperation with domestic or forging organizations and commercial partners in the field of industry world, Work as a liaison with foreign academic institutions and international organizations; invite and support foreign scholars to visit China.
· Support large scale of Marketing Events like International exhibitions and conferences.
· Develop media contacts, manage English website and other social media, draft press releases, plan press conferences and other press activities.
Candidates need to possess strong attention to detail, organizational ability, communication skills, and the ability to multitask. Ideal candidates will be bachelor’s degree or other equivalent advanced degree. Excellent oral and written skills in English is strongly required.
If you are interested in this position, please send an application including CV both in English and Chinese to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.